Let’s try that again!
Beginning Sunday, August 2, we will begin meeting again in-person!
And though we couldn’t be more excited about this it’s not without some adjustments to our Sunday Morning experience. Here is a rundown of what you need to know!
SERVICE TIME CHANGE
We have decided to take this opportunity to adjust our Sunday morning service times. OUR NEW SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES ARE 10a &11:30a.
– If you are in a high-risk group, we advise you to remain at home.
– If you’re feeling sick, do stay home.
– Our Sunday morning church experience will still be posted to our online platforms going forward. FaceBook, YouTube, Vimeo
– Hand sanitizer will be made available in Foyer, all Rest Rooms and at Kidzville entrance. We will use recommended sanitation methods between services.
– Face masks are encouraged for Dream Team members serving in hospitality areas.
– You are welcome to wear a face mask, but not required to. You may bring your own or we have complimentary disposable face masks available.
– We will have signage around the campus encouraging social distancing + best hygiene practices.
– Be smart and stay 6+ feet away from those who are not in your
household. We will be using less chairs to encourage and allow a measure of social distancing in the Worship Center.
– The Gathering Café will be open at a later date but not initially.
– Waving hello instead of shaking hands when greeting is encouraged.
– Offering Baskets will be available for you to drop offering envelopes into
when you exit.
– Online services will be available for K-5th. Children are encouraged to bring smart devices and headphones to tune in during adult church service.
– We will offer services IN-HOUSE for children ages birth – prek.
– Parents are encouraged to bring only the necessities into the room to keep sharing to a minimum.
– Snacks will not be offered until further notice. Please make sure children have eaten prior to drop off.
– Masks are welcome but not mandatory, leaders are encouraged to wear a mask while in the room.
– To observe proper social distancing, we encourage one parent only at check in and check out.
– Rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each service.
– Temp checks will be taken for the first few weeks. If your child has a fever, cough, or shortness of breath we will ask you to take them home to enjoy our online services but be sure to try again the following Sunday!